ADRO (BS), 20 May, 2019
ADERCARTA S.p.A. considers the health and safety of its employees, as well as its customers’ satisfaction and the protection of the environment, corporate priorities and integral components of its corporate management.
With a view to expanding its presence in the reference markets, ADERCARTA S.p.A. seeks to position itself as a state-of-the-art organization for flexibility, innovation and professionalism in the delivery of its products, by increasing its competitiveness, complying with legal requirements, safeguarding the environment, protecting health and safety at work, and improving the quality of products and its efficiency.
To this end, the Top Management of ADERCARTA S.p.A. wishes the Company to operate within an integrated management system, following the directives of the following standards:
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems
- UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
- BS OHSAS 45001:2018 – Health and Safety Management Systems in the Workplace
ensuring full compliance with all applicable laws and legal regulations.
ADERCARTA S.p.A. is aware that the responsibility for the operation of the Integrated Management System concerns the entire corporate organization, from the Employer to every single employee, each according to their discrete duties; each function is assigned well-defined authority and/or responsibilities and the necessary instrumental resources; accurate checks are carried out to verify the effective and efficient implementation of the integrated management system, including any management of anomalies and related causes.
Furthermore, the Management of ADERCARTA S.p.A. undertakes to ensure that its own Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Safety is kept in perfect working order by implementing a constant and periodic audit of the correct application of the provisions of the System Procedures and Operating Instructions, from process flows across all corporate areas, through systematic checks, internal audits and periodic reviews.
To achieve its objectives, ADERCARTA S.p.A. actively endeavors to:
- identify and meet the requests of customers, users and interested parties;
- improve the quality of products;
- comply with the applicable legislative requirements and other specifications adopted by the Company;
- apply processes and technologies for the prevention and reduction of risks related to the safety of workers and customers;
- disseminate the culture of quality, protection of the environment and safety at the various levels of the organization and implement activities to raise awareness, and achieve employee empowerment and continuous training;
- communicate its policy to all suppliers and those who work for the organization;
- keep the management system adequate, efficient and effective in order to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and/or constraints external to the organization;
- motivate employees to develop, at every level, a sense of responsibility towards the environment, as well as their own and their colleagues’ health and safety, also through training courses;
- optimize costs, for the benefit of Company and Customers, in line with their satisfaction and continuous improvement of processes.
In addition, during System Review and on the basis of data gathered from a variety of verification methods (customer questionnaires, checks by the Service Manager, complaints, purchase notes, estimates/contracts executed), the Company identifies specific objectives to be achieved within precise and measurable parameters. These objectives tend to optimize the service provided to companies and confirm system effectiveness.
- Measurable objectives make the content of our Policy concrete. The target value of each objective is defined each year by the Management during SGI review.
- The Quality, Environment and Safety Policy has been disclosed to all employees through a document displayed in an area accessible to all. The Document has also been posted on our website, and made available to customers and interested parties.
- The Policy is periodically checked, verified and updated during Management Review.